Los Angeles Based Aviation Law Firm
Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, P.C., located in Los Angeles, California, is known for its ability to champion the interests of clients in complex personal injury lawsuits arising from major air disasters. Our law firm is dedicated to helping aviation accident victims and their families from around the United States and internationally.
Ron Goldman, an aviation disaster attorney, pilot, and former aviation accident law professor, was featured along with his clients in a docudrama on the Discovery Channel and the National Geographic Channel about the unprecedented official public policy he negotiated against the regional airline Air Midwest and their maintenance company, Vertex, in which they conceded responsibility and accountability for the January 8, 2003 Air Midwest Flight 5481 crash at the Charlotte/Douglas International Airport.
Baum Hedlund Aviation Snap Shot:
- Over 70 airline crashes successfully resolved across the globe
- More than 650 individual aviation cases over the past 40 years
- Over $1.2 billion recovered by our firm in total; over half a billion for aviation accidents
- $17.5 million-our highest airline crash settlement for one passenger
- Extensive experience handling Montreal Convention cases
- Cases handled against all major US airlines that have ever had a crash since 1985
- Represented clients from six continents; 21 countries
- Extensive experience handling cases affected by the Death on the High Seas Act
- Cases handled against the majority of all U.S. aircraft parts manufacturers
- Among our attorneys are three pilots, including a former airline captain
- Extensive experience in complex choice of law and difficult insurance coverage issues
- Appointed to 14 aviation Plaintiffs' Steering Committees or leadership positions
- First U.S. law firm to get an official public apology from an airline for a crash
Over 40 Years of Aviation Law Experience on Your Side
In our decades of practice, our lawyers have represented over 650 crash victims and their families in lawsuits and litigation arising from aviation accidents. We have effectively achieved favorable verdicts and settlements in cases involving US airline accidents, helicopter accidents and other aviation crashes.
We go further than just obtaining compensation. While our law firm is committed to obtaining fair compensation for airplane crash victims and their families, our commitment to clients goes much further than determining cause and liability and pursuing compensation in an aviation lawsuit. Our firm has handled landmark cases that have shaped airline regulations and changed public policy.
Our team is comprised of attorneys with experience as pilots (including captain, first officer and private pilots), mechanical engineers, and other specialists. We are frequently called upon the media as well as professional organizations to investigate major air disasters, such as commercial airplane accidents, and to provide insight with our knowledge of aviation law.
In our years of experience representing clients in aviation accident lawsuits, we have found that many of these accidents could have been avoided. We work hard to hold negligent individuals, corporations and policy makers liable for the devastation suffered by victims and their families.
For immediate assistance - or to schedule an initial consultation or case evaluation with an experienced aviation or plane crash lawyer - please contact Baum Hedlund, P.C.
Free consultations • Servicios también disponible en español • Nous sommes fières d'offrir nos services en Français • 한국어로도 서비스를 제공해 드립니다 • Domestic and international aviation accident attorneys • Brochures, testimonials, and references available upon request
Our verdicts and settlements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your case.